The 2023 mileage rates have been announced by the IRS…
- Standard business mileage increased to 65.5 cents per mile.
- Medical and moving mileage remain at 22 cents per mile.
- Charitable mileage stays at 14 cents per mile.
Whether you track your mileage on paper or use an app, the following items need to be recorded in your log:
- Date of your business trip.
- Your starting point and destination.
- The trip’s purpose.
- Your vehicle’s starting mileage (at starting point of trip).
- Your vehicle’s ending mileage (at destination).
- Other costs related to your trip – tolls, parking fees, gas.
Have questions? Contact us today!